Saturday, August 28, 2010

Catching Up!

Well, I've been doing quite a bit of stuff since the last time I updated my teeny tiny blog. Several ideas about how I should format this thing, I've been inspired by several webcomics and other cool blogs from friends of mine. I should really invest more time into this collection of thoughts and reactions (way to be lame, I know, but I have the free time, and it'd be cool to see my progress with regards to my plans...).

Well first, I'd like to share the following New York Times article, it discusses the amazing Federal Reserve, and their latest statements in reaction to the current state of the economy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/28/business/economy/28fed.html?_r=1&th&emc=th

I promise I'll update a lot sooner next time! I have a lot to fill in about this summer and my fun adventures!

Enjoy! <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh blogging. Being home and trying to look for a job/find meaning in my life, I've found myself writing a lot more in my livejournal. It's so old! Which, is kind of why I like it. Everyone has moved on to fb and I'm left on my own, doing my own thing.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, blogging. This sort of "blah" period after graduating just has us floating around, you know? While facebook is good for its purposes, these good old blogs are a haven of sorts, a space for exploring one's thoughts.

    I hope you're doing well! Have fun with the job search!! :)

    ReplyDelete