Thursday, January 13, 2011

Panties

Today was my day off, and rather than writing about some lubby-dubby heartwrenching cutesy event, I think I'll write about panties instead.


Real reason for panties being the subject today is that because it was in fact my day off, and because several plans (like Plan 1, Plan 2, and Plan 3) fell apart, one after the other, I decided to get rid of our mountainous range of dirty laundry. Anyway, ok, to get to the main part of this meaningless tale, I have to first explain a few things, uhm, like:


- I have a lot of panties,
- I love cute panties,
and
- I am small; therefore, my panties are small too.


Oh yeah, and my first job ever was at Victoria's Secret, where I mainly folded panties, and I would have to endure seeing the blubbery female shoppers forage for freshly-folded panties, and then re-fold those same panties. OVER and OVER and OVER again (repeated 5000000000000000 times).


Anyway, I guess while working there, the folding technique rubbed off on me and I began to implement such technique in my drawer. Five years later, I still fold my panties the VS way.


And I have quite the extensive collection.


Main point: I was folding my laundry and realized that I will most likely never ever NOT deviate from such folding style. I can imagine, actually, that I'll pass on this folding technique to the next generations or whatever.


Whether this story is stupid, kind of gross, or kind of cute, think about it. Do you fold your panties?


P.S. I don't know how to draw panties. My apologies for the lack of drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment