Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010!



Can you believe it? The year is very much a few hours from ending (central time lol). Isn't that marvelously amazing?


Yes, and I have to say (and confidently and proudly do so) that this year has been one of the most memorable, difficult, and amazing years of my entire life. For various reasons...let's summarize (not in any particular order):

  1. 2010 arrived, and I realized that thanks to my dear God, I was able to welcome the year. While in Mexico for the New Year's church service, the priest delivered a message from God directly to me. That He had chosen to give me another chance after the accident so that I may continue working on fulfilling my purpose. (While I may not know what my purpose is exactly, I know what it is not!)
  2. I got to meet a lot of interesting people, both at work and at school. I love people. I love company.
  3. My sisters and I had the opportunity to bond with our youngest uncle, and if it hadn't been for his long visit, we wouldn't be as close and comfortable with each other as we are today.
  4. I graduated from university, with a degree in Finance and Economics.
  5. I met the love of my life, and even though it was an ephemeral relation, it was amazing. I don't think I'll ever forget that "Prince Phillip" lookalike from Colorado.
  6. We purchased Panchis, Poni's replacement.
  7. I changed jobs.
  8. I had the pleasure of hanging out with my love several times.
  9. The Poni case and my chiropractor appointments finally ended.
And here we are. While I'm not in Mexico to welcome 2011, something inside me (intuition? hope?) assures me that this is going to be another wonderful year. I've no idea what's coming, but I'm ready to take on whatever comes our way.


I do have a few resolutions though for 2011, ranging from learning how to dance (finally!) to strengthening my faith and love. How do you like dem apples?


Happy New Year's, everyone! Enjoy all that comes your way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment