It's been a good month or so (I think?) since I last transformed my thoughts into words, and now seems like a great time to do so. Several subjects have come to mind for reading-worthy blog posts, but alas, I've been engulfed by my work, learning, and ambitions. Anyway, I promise some good stuff is coming your way, like.....
- my thoughts on Brideshead Revisited (an amazing work of literature)
- the crazy things I keep in my purse (CRAZY!)
- an education on whales (or at least, my attempts at drawing them)
- my quest to find an awesome Autumn playlist, and
- an update (hopefully!) on the super-fun world of
job searching~~ ok, that sounds boring, let me come up with something more interesting: uhm, like perhaps my attempt at hosting a mini-dinner party.
Aaaaaaaaaand, I'll chronicle my first encounters with a bicycle ~~~~~ will I finally learn how to ride a bike? Time will let us know...
I'll see y'all around, and to show my apologies for the lack of writing, I drew this wonderful picture of a.................................rock. Enjoy! :)
|"I'm a rock."|