Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cookie Chain

Greetings, Friends,


I promise, the actual cookies will look much better!
Living in Texas, I guess we're all kind of used to the crazy weather that likes to parade around for short and volatile visits. Yesterday was a very pleasant day, kind of cooling down by the evening, and today it's just been considerably cold and cloudy, and neverendingly drizzly. Cold weather always makes hot cocoa or fancy hot coffee and baked goods extra-appetizing.


Anyway, what  do I mean by Cookie Chain? I was reading some of the blogs on my reading list, and I came across Ms. Hannah J. Holmes' latest post about these cookies she made recently. What's curious is that she got the recipe from another site, and seeing warm cookie pictures make me want to bake them too! :)


So, I'll probably be making these chocolate chip cookies this weekend, and I'll be sure to let y'all know how they turn out! I know at least my little cousins will appreciate these cookies, and these baked goods should make the cold weather a little less harsh and a little more comfortable.


If y'all wanna continue this Cookie Chain, the recipe can be found right....HERE. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment