Friday, June 29, 2012

lemme just listen to this song instead

Source: photoxyz.com via Euni on Pinterest


I was going to write about a rather abrupt ending to something weird and awkward, but I would prefer not to after all. I don't even want to dignify this short-lived whatever-thing with a post. Not when it unnecessarily started and ended just like that. Let's just say that I hope nothing further happens with regards to this thing, and that I can enjoy my next adventure...honestly, I don't know what's gonna happen next, but you know what? It's okay!



An update on the whole bike riding thing: I'm actually doing fairly well! Learning how to ride a bicycle isn't as hard as I thought it would be...Granted, it did take me about 5 days to learn how to stay balanced and actually continue to pedal, but it feels great! I still need to learn how to stay in a straight line, but I have the rest of summer to master that! I hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope that riding a bike isn't as hard as people think because I haven't ridden one in so long I don't believe that you never forget how to ride a bike applies to me.

    I've had feelings that go as quickly as they come and even if I were to write about it it would become irrelevant by the time anyone read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wobbly bike rides are perfectly alright, should you venture to ride one again, in my opinion! It's all good fun in any case :)

      My thoughts exactly on this last set of feelings. It's just one of those things that are meant to pass over quickly, I guess...

      Delete