Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tunesday: Flesh and Bone

Greetings, I know, it's been like forever since I've shared a music-video post...not to name any names (ahem ahem Calculus), I have been a little busy at the start of every week, and by the time I get to the end of the week I'm caught up with other (sometimes unnecessary, othertimes quite worth it) stuff. Anywayyyyyyyy, the following song really fits in with the situation I'm in, well, this mini-phase within a phase in my second decade of life, I guess.



I really love The Killers, by the way, and lately I've been listening to them all day long at work. And in the car. And as I go to bed. And in my head. To be honest, I had been going through a Mumford & Sons phase (you know, since Babel came out not too long ago), and I love them too, like a loooooooooooooot, but my previous thoughts and musings led me back to The Killers. Y'all didn't need to know this little tidbit of information, but it's okay!

I was going to share Romeo and Juliet, but I couldn't find a decent version online, and also because it was too much of a potential foreshadowing on my part. (I'll share this much about it: I'd heard the song before, but I pretended I had never heard it when I was in the car with my friend, just so he could give me his interpretation of it...)

Anyway, till next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the Killers and for you. Though actually I've not heard too much of them. I liked what I heard, I just never had the urge to go out and seek more of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been the same way, you know, but at the start of my summer I came across them more and more frequently, I ended up exploring their earlier stuff and I was very impressed. :)

      Delete