Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Tunesday: My Body Is A Cage



It's been too long since I've shared a song on either a Monday or Tuesday---I've completely neglected keeping at least one constant on teenytinytidbits...but that drought ends today. Prepare to quench your thirst with this amazing song by Arcade Fire (My Body Is A Cage, from the album, Neon Bible); I think the album as a whole is very underrated and often overlooked compared to their other albums. I know I certainly paid little attention to Neon Bible, but lately I've been thirsting for this album to play over and over again.



Y'all don't have to really listen to the song or whatever, but you must admit that these guys work really well together. The end product of their passion and work just leaves me breathless everytime. If they come anywhere near me in the near future, I will do whatever I can to see them perform live, that's for sure!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you do get to see them live. I've never really listened to them but that was a very good song. Very deep, and the live setup they had there makes it sound better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love their setup! I might be a little biased here, but you should totally give them a real listen, they're awesome :)

      Delete
  2. Your article is extraordinarily smart.I love to browse your diary's posts everyday and that i got vast facilitate from your blog and developed a replacement app spotify for students
    you'll check.Thanks for wonderful diary.

    ReplyDelete