Monday, February 20, 2012

Music Monday: We Are Young

I know it's a little late in the day for this Music Monday, but I have to share this song by Fun. Hopefully you've already heard it, but if not, here you go!


"I know you're trying to forget
but between the drinks and subtle things
the holes in my apologies
you know I'm trying hard to take it back"

Kind of dark, sort of haunting, definitely going on my "Songs I Fancy" playlist. And the fact that Janelle Monae is in this song too makes it 1,000,000 times more AWESOME. In other news...I'm working on this post (for later this week) and just to give y'all a heads-up it's about a few classy men that I think are worth mentioning...

{I'll give y'all a hint: I watched Gone With The Wind last Friday, and that Rhett Butler...oh boy...}

No comments:

Post a Comment