Monday, February 6, 2012

Music Monday: 12 Fingers

Happy Music Monday, Friends! :) I'm kind of sort of sorry I didn't really post anything more last week---honestly, I have been wondering how to write about my favorite (corny) horror movie of all time, but I keep starting, and then I think it looks bad, and then I erase my words, and then I try to start over, and THEN I say, "I'll just do it later..."---so, hopefully this week I'll do better.

This morning, as I was getting ready for work, I remembered Young The Giant. And I wanted to listen to their album, at that very instant, but couldn't, since I was pressed for time. Anyway, I brought my iPod along to work, so that I could listen to it during my lunch. Needless to say, I had an awesome lunch, mostly because I got to listen to 12 Fingers. ENJOY! :)


By the way, I got another haircut this weekend: I'll be updating my picture soon. Aaaaaand I was totally excited and happy that the NY Giants won last night. The winning touchdown (and extraordinarily hilarious) picture:

OMG, I totally didn't even realize that I made a mini-Giant-theme for this marvelous Monday. Ha! See y'all next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment