Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm Making a FOOD(?) Blog??

Hello, my dear Tidbits friends! Yes, that's right, a FOOD(?) blog. It's just a little experiment/journey my older sister and I are undertaking. One sandwich every week...that equals 45 weeks!


You're probably wondering (or maybe you're not, because you might not know about my "exclusive" eating habits): why on earth is Euni trying new sandwiches? Well, no, I'm not. First off, I don't eat meat (except chicken, which is irrelevant to the sandwich world anyway). Second, I don't like trying new things in front of people. I am however, totally open to recording other people's experience and reaction to new foods, and while I may not be able to completely relate to whatever "roast beef" or "ham" tastes like, I am a pretty darn good pretender and writer. LOL.


Anyway, I hope y'all will check out the blog: The Which Wich Project. {I am, btw, super PROUD of the fact that I made it look sandwich-tastic. I totally made that little background image myself!!! Imsoooootalented.}


Here's the link:
http://thewhichwichproject.blogspot.com


ENJOY (poor food pun totally intended). :)

5 comments:

  1. Chicken is the best!

    Good luck with the experiment.
    Even if you fail to make a good sandwich, you will always win with learning something. Hopefully something useful in the future like there is such a thing as too much rosemary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I think, if anything, this little project is gonna be entertaining and worth a laugh! :)

      P.S. I love the smell of rosemary---more than the taste lol ;)

      Delete
  2. Interesting idea! Won't your mouth be watering watching your sister eat all those delicious sandwiches though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought has crossed my mind...and maybe, just MAYBE, I might actually try different foods...like TOMATOES and stuff (but let's not get too crazy, you know!?).

      Delete
    2. Haha, yeah, tomatoes are pretty taboo. If you want to do the Thrift Store Pen Pals, email me at woodythehun@gmail.com so I can get your address and stuff :)

      Delete