Monday, April 30, 2012

Music Monday: Meet Me On the Equinox

Two things: I'm a terrible person, and yeah, I totally am sharing a song that was on one of the Twilight soundtracks.

First thing first, some Death Cab For Cutie (looking forward to this Thursday!!!):



Second, so you know how in my previous post I was blabbing on and on about how it was my 99th---and that my next one (the 100th) was gonna be AWESOME and PURR-FECT??? Yeah, well, like always, whenever I make plans they don't work out. SOOOOO, now awesome 100th post. Instead you get another Music Monday post. BUT...the next one---the 101st post---will be great, and definitely worth the wait and worth a read once I publish it! I promise, it'll be here by THIS Wednesday. I PROMISE!! :)

Anyway, HAPPY 100TH POST, TEENY TINY TIDBITS!
I've never read this book, but it has its purpose.
It's been enlightening being able to write and share my thoughts, struggles, and daydreams with you all. And it's been interesting (to me at least) to see how I've evolved (a bit) in my writing. I'm getting better, though there is still a long way to go. I love having a bit of consistency---through the Music Monday segments---while everything else just kind of happens as it...well, happens. I also love how having a blog has led me to stumble upon other quirky, insightful, and really just great blogs and people. You guys are all awesome! :)

I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts (AND getting to meet new people and friends)!

No comments:

Post a Comment