Friday, May 25, 2012

Just Because



It's not really my place to say anything, you know, to try to console or encourage or cheer someone up. Especially when I don't really know this person, other than how we've interacted on our particular tangent of this particular virtual world.

My words aren't particularly important either, but I'd like to let you know that I care. You might feel like your writing's going nowhere, that you can't quite finish processing great thoughts into great words and posts, that no one cares to know what you do on a day-to-day basis or whatever; that is not the case at all.

Anyway, if I knew you for-real-for-real (i.e. in person or whatever), I'd think you were pretty interesting. (For the record, I'm not too talented in providing great words of encouragement and stuff like that, but I think my heart's usually in the right place.)

So before I ruin this post with more rambling thoughts, I'm just gonna finishing by saying, "You're alright, kid." Just keep doing what you want to do. I'm working on that myself, and I wish you the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment