Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tiny Rock Story

Hi everyone, I know it's been a while, but I'm back for good now that my summer semester is over! :) It was great---I took my fourth unit exam last Tuesday and the final on Thursday, and quite frankly I did very well in both (more so in the final than on the fourth, but whatever, the class is over!!!).

Anyway, when I got home Thursday night after the final, I didn't know what to do. For the past couple of months I had been focusing mainly on math math math, and quite abruptly, there was no need for me to go to "mymathlab" or the course website to work on homework and study. I was...

FREE.


FREEDOM

That's totally how I feel right now. ANYWAY, the point of this post is a true story that happened just the other day, I think it was either Monday or Wednesday, on my way home from work.

~~~So yeah, I'm driving home, and there's something y'all should know about me before I continue with this story. I try to go as long as possible without turning on the A/C (during the warm seasons) or the heater (during the cold seasons) in my car. Well, when I have passengers I usually take them into consideration and will turn the A/C (for example) up to the first level, you know, that first "click" that the air knobby thing makes...If I really like the person(s), I'll even turn it up to the second or third "click" just so I know he/they won't be suffering too much...

Alright, so on this particular evening, I was nearing the end of my daily evening commute, for some reason, I had my window down all the way, enjoying the beautiful (unusually unseasonably cool) weather, and I was all "lalalalala" singing along with the music on the radio...when it happened.

Some tiny rock came flying into the car and hit me in the chin. Then disappeared somewhere on the car floor. Out of nowhere, like seriously, it wasn't like this rock flew in because of some other car driving by and propelling it in my direction. It just decided to alter my usual daydreaming and reverie.

Why hello, tiny rock. I hope you enjoy your stay in my car before I thoroughly clean the poor thing.~~~

By the way, if I find the tiny rascal, I'll be sure to take a picture and share. Also, every time I start falling in love again, I remember how good it feels to be at the start (or beginning) of things. I think this little adventure is going to be a really wonderful and meaningful one. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment