Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Tunesday: Wanted Dead or Alive


Happy Tuesday Tunesday! Yesterday was the start of a seemingly busy semester (or, next three months of my life), so I completely neglected Music Monday. While a little disappointing, it wasn't neglected in vain, I hope: both my younger sister and I started classes again, and since she doesn't have her own car yet, I get drive her to school before heading to work. Then I work the full eight hours or whatever, drive to yoga, and from there finish the evening with more Calculus. Basically, I'm away from home from 7 AM to 10ish PM. WOOHOO. The good thing is that this is the schedule for just Mondays and Wednesdays, roughly for the next three-and-a-half months.

Anyway, two things that ended up relating to each other: y'all know about that crab fishing show on the Discovery Channel, Deadliest Catch, right? Of course you do. I loved watching the first few seasons, but frankly after Captain Phil (of the Cornelia Marie, my favorite vessel?) died, I lost almost all interest in the series. Kinda sad, really. The song below, which until this past Sunday was nameless to me, is the intro theme song to this beloved series. And on a semi-related (well, really related) note, through Google's magical powers I found out what this song was called and who sang (sings) it (my research caused by my rather curious-while-drinking-...apple juice of course...-nature). Behold, Bon Jovi's Wanted Dead or Alive.



On one last unrelated (?) note, when I awoke on Sunday morning, I noticed two perfectly aligned and small bruises just above my right knee...I wonder how they got there...

2 comments:

  1. I do wonder how those bruises got there :/ I've seen people wake up with worse than that though. I quite like this song, and really like Bon Jovi so I'm doing a little happy dance on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not too worried about the bruises; they've disappeared now, but they had been very peculiar...in more lighthearted news, I LOVE this song! Makes me feel rugged hahaha! I'm glad you like it! :)

      Delete