Friday, January 13, 2012

Maybe I'm a Little Crazy...Crazy for Citrus Videos

Good evening Tidbit Friends!

Hey y'all, it's Friday, how about we have some fun?!

Fun, you say??? Oh yeah, totally. I present to you tonight something a little...fresh. I should probably say the following statement first: a while ago, Cuties clementines posted a stop motion video of a little clementine being unpeeled. I was won over by the citrus cuteness. (Man, talking about little citrus fruit makes me feel dumb, vocabulary-wise.) Anyway, I decided to look for that same video this evening on YouTube, and I found it.

I also found more and more videos with stop motion citrus. Aw gee, prepare yourselves for the CITRUS CUTENESS.


You thought that one was cute? Wait till you see this little gem:


I like this third video because it goes forwards. And then it R-E-W-I-N-D-S!!


Ok, these last two videos include non-citrus fruit, but they are still pretty cool. This fourth one has a KNIFE involved.


And this last one...they MORPH.


You know, these videos, though kind of weird, are adorable. And yup, I probably allocated an hour or so unwisely, but really??? How often do you come across STOP MOTION CITRUS?? Well then, I hope you actually watched these videos---if you didn't, I suggest you scroll back up and enjoy every single one. You're missing out big time if you don't watch even after my suggestion.

Anyway, enjoy your evening. I'll go back to a more serious post later this weekend, maybe? Yeah, I think so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment