Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just Another Tidbits Sunday


OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOD!!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW GIDDY AND EXCITED THIS MAKES ME FEEL???????
I
ABSOLUTELY
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
SILVERSUN PICKUPS!!!!!

So, their newest album, Neck of the Woods, is coming out on May 8th, just in time for my birthday (which happens to be on the 15th)! They are simply amazing, I really could just listen to them over and over and OVER again. Endlessly. OH, by the way, the song above (you should be listening to it while you read this), titled Bloody Mary, is a new one, and was just released earlier today! I immediately fell in love with it.

Ok, I should probably talk about something else in addition to the above-mentioned good news. Did y'all know that I did get to the Fun. concert??? It was all very much short notice. And an impulsive yes on my part. BUT the concert was, well, FUN. There is, however, something that's bothering me---but I suppose it's only bothersome if I let it bother me. And I won't. Not anymore.

On a kind of unrelated (but not really) note, why---when I want to be---can't I just be "one of the guys"?? Let's just dwell on this, and I'll see y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment