Monday, March 5, 2012

Music Monday: Paparazzi

Oooh I know what you're thinking: WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? A Lady Gaga song (and an old one at that!) on teenytinytidbits? Yes.


I still don't know why this is the only Gaga song I can 100% say I approve of, but it is. Maybe it's the dark adorable-ness of the song itself. Oh and the actual music video. Frankly, I think it's the puffy mambo-looking thingies they all wear in several parts of the video...you know which ones...

Courtesy of Tito Garcia y Su Orquesta "La Internacional." (They're for real!)
So there you have it. In other news, I'm kinda sorta busy right now---I'm forcing myself to invest time and thought into my semi-near future. I won't divulge details: I want to make sure I get results before I go on and share with everyone. Therefore, I apologize if I'm kind of distant from the whole Facebook/Twitter/teenytinytidbits world in the next month or so (though I'll try to keep posting here, even if I don't talk about it everywhere!). I need to get things done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment