This is my own rendition of what I saw a couple of hours ago from my work window:
|Flying bag and leaves.|
Yeah, I saw a bag fly in front of our office. And that yellowish house-looking building? That's supposedly a DENTIST office, but I've seen NEITHER patients NOR dentist(s) go in or out...Something is kind of...sketchy...if you know what I mean...and I don't mean the poor sketchy illustration above...Oh, and that orange rectangle with the vertical yellow stripes? No, it's not a fat mutant-caterpillar; it's some building, and it's not really orange, I just didn't want to look for a "concrete wall" color on MS Paint. And those wobbly shapes are supposed to be parked cars. And those blue spirals are supposed to represent the strong wind (hence the inclusion of the word "windy" in today's title...)
Did you know we have a strong wind advisory today, by the way? And of course (jumping back to explaining my blustery masterpiece), that blue blob that has "BAG" written on it? That's a bag, in case you couldn't put two and two together, whatever that might mean. Lastly, can we all agree that those little green dots flying with the "bag" are leaves?
No lies: as I typed the previous two paragraphs I witnessed a smaller and darker baggie dance around in the air. I guess bags like this office...?
In other news, I was looking through my stats this morning (oh come on, we all do it, amirite??) and came across an interesting search keyword(s)---search phrase(?). It led me to look at the rest of them...BEHOLD, IF YOU WERE TO SEARCH FOR THESE THINGS, AT SOME POINT IN TIME, YOU WOULD STUMBLE UPON TEENY TINY TIDBITS:
- teenytinytidbits.blogspot.com ~~~~ well, that one's pretty obvious
- teeny tiny tidbits ~~~~ yeah, I can still understand why this would lead to this awesome blog
- teeny tiny tidbits of thoughts ~~~~ if you add the "of thoughts" it's sure to lead you away from that other website "teeny tiny tidbits of pineapples"
- iwastesomuchtime rock ~~~~ I was surprised, but then saw that this search led to that "working cats" picture from last Sunday's evening post
- the plan is since ~~~~ this undoubtedly reminds me of e.e. cummings, though I've never written anything about poetry
- the scarce posts ~~~~ with this one, I really have no idea. Am I scarce?
- mixed doubles painting by george l k morris ~~~~ I'm glad I'm not the only one who fancies this painting!
- the then love of ~~~~ why not complete the phrase? maybe whoever searched this likes to "the" before "love of" (if these words could be verbs?)
- the well known center ~~~~ the well known center of what? the universe? the tootsie roll pop? the world? I hope teenytinytidbits helped this person out!
- wilco "sometimes it happens" mediafire ~~~~ well, this is like my favoriiiiiiite song of all time, but I'm nowhere near being a "cloud storage" host/place/thing (can you tell I don't know what I'm talking about?