Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Bath Curtain

I think the title of this post says it all. In case y'all didn't know, I kind of sort of really like birds. Like, a lot. So much that I always preferred budgies, lovebirds, finches, and cockatiels as pets over dogs and cats.

I still do. And now that I'm an "adult" I have the freedom to buy whatever the hell I want [most of the time]. And so, I bought the following curtain for my shower/bathtub (tacky or awesome: I really don't care, I LOVE it):

BIRD CURTAIN! I love it. (Photo taken by *ahem* yours truly.)
On a very related note, my morning shower mood has become a lot more cheerful. :)

3 comments:

  1. Well if your mood is lifted, then a bird shower curtain is A-OK. :D It's really cute anyway.

    Remy / Cinnamon Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! I absolutely love my curtain! :D

      Delete
  2. May I ask where you bought the shower curtain? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete